• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Smoking Be Banned in the Stadium

This is just asinine. So non-smokers should just stay inside and never go out in public? What kind of messed up logic is that? The whole point of what me and electro are saying is non-smokers don't have a choice of where to go because a smoker can be anywhere and decide to light one up at any time because the smoker just doesn't give a damn and forces the non-smoker to deal with it.

I also can't go anywhere without breathing in automobile fumes (a significantly greater yet ignored problem) because the drivers don't give a damn and force me to deal with it.

I am not disagreeing with the overall point y'all are making per say but I do disagree with the "lets attack the small problem because it doesn't affect me" approach to things. Which imo is what a complete (non-optional excepting private clubs) ban on smoking in public is.

I also can't go anywhere without breathing in automobile fumes (a significantly greater yet ignored problem) because the drivers don't give a damn and force me to deal with it.

I am not disagreeing with the overall point y'all are making per say but I do disagree with the "lets attack the small problem because it doesn't affect me" approach to things. Which imo is what a complete (non-optional excepting private clubs) ban on smoking in public is.

Yep, they should ban everybody's vehicles now, and make us go back to horses/mules and wagons.

Get to work on time then. Talk about unemployment!!! :eek:

Bet you would complain about the horse poo too.....wouldn't you?

:D

Yet I've discussed the automobile problem numerous times.

If harassing someone is illegal, so should public smoking. Tell me how public smoking ISN'T hurting others around them. It's simple logic.

Yep, they should ban everybody's vehicles now, and make us go back to horses/mules and wagons.

Get to work on time then. Talk about unemployment!!! :eek:

Bet you would complain about the horse poo too.....wouldn't you?

:D

Hell no I'd love this brah :P

Yet I've discussed the automobile problem numerous times.

If harassing someone is illegal, so should public smoking. Tell me how public smoking ISN'T hurting others around them. It's simple logic.

I think the burden should lie on those trying to prove it is a problem. So far the only study that was performed was very flawed. Feel free to research it... I had to for stupid English 111 Expository Writing.

Truth for once.

I don't really care much about your rights as a smoker, hell as a human being in general. I'm pretty much more important, better, and more evolved than you anyway and in any way that counts. Your choice to smoke just reaffirms my belief you're an idiot. You're just borrowing my air and I expect to get repaid on that loan, in full, before you hack up your brown lungs and die while taking that one last toke through your tracheotomy tube before you meet the Marlboro Man.

LOL

Laughing my ass off at smokers trying to rationalize their addiction in this thread.

Just bow down to your master.

burning_cigarette.jpg

LOL

Laughing my ass off at smokers trying to rationalize their addiction in this thread.

I think it is more fun to fight a losing battle than to free ride along with the rest of the winners... unless they are the Panthers and then I'm ****#$$@# riding.

Archived