• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Smoking Be Banned in the Stadium

look man, they smoked, they knew the rules, i know the rules. it was their choice. they knew it wasn't healthy. did you hold a gun to their head and force a cigarette on them? didn't think so. if i die from smoking, why is it someone else's fault? thats the problem with this country now, everyone wants to blame somebody else, and no one wants to accept responsibility for their own actions.

So you don't accept responsibilty for growing tobacco? It does nothing but kill and harm people...

Might as well be growing poppy

The law changes on January 2, I believe. Will this mean no smoking in the stadium next season?

I wish it were this year, to be honest. I'm fed up with people smoking on and around the concourses when they know they are supposed to go to the smoking areas. Try asking a smoker, politely, to move to one of the smoking areas they tell you you're a Richard. And then try to get an usher or someone to do something about it and it's a joke.

If you're a smoker, please go to the smoking area.

Don't tell the usher that the person is smoking. Tell the usher he/she's making too much noise cheering for the team. That will get the miscreant a quick one-way trip to the exit. :)

people still smoke?

Yep, people still smoke all kinds of funny things, they still drink all kinds of funny things, they still eat all kinds of funny things, they still inject all kinds of funny things, they still say all kinds of funny things, It's what people do...

Unless you're the most white bread, no vice, non harmful person on the planet you're pissing someone else off, and truthfully if you are you're pissing someone off by being that way.

As far as smoking, I still do it on occasion, I drink too much, and say too much as well. What makes the difference is being respectful of your fellow beings. Unfortunately none of us do as good a job of that as we should, regardless of your lifestyle or beliefs.

Archived