• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Smoking Be Banned in the Stadium

The law changes on January 2, I believe. Will this mean no smoking in the stadium next season?

I wish it were this year, to be honest. I'm fed up with people smoking on and around the concourses when they know they are supposed to go to the smoking areas. Try asking a smoker, politely, to move to one of the smoking areas they tell you you're a Richard. And then try to get an usher or someone to do something about it and it's a joke.

If you're a smoker, please go to the smoking area.

I dislike smokers more than drunks. The smokers not only hurt themselves, but others around them. It us that has to breath in your damn carbon dioxide. Get that sh*t out of here. THAT'S what gives us the right to tell you where the hell you should smoke.

haha, carbon dioxide?... drunks don't hurt others around them?

you sir, win.

i want to go into marketing, it has got to feel like such an accomplishment to get millions of retards parroting the poo that spews from my ass.

haha, carbon dioxide?... drunks don't hurt others around them?

you sir, win.

i want to go into marketing, it has got to feel like such an accomplishment to get millions of retards parroting the poo that spews from my ass.

Drunk in your home and drunk driving is 2 different things. I'm speaking of course of the former. You already know what smoking does to your body, but it's even more harmful to the people that have to suffer with secondhand smoke. Just because you don't care about the effects of smoking to your body doesn't mean others around you don't care about themselves as well and have to suffer because of your poor decision.

Thats messed up that they are banning smoking. I mean cmon, I gotta have my cigarettes. Especially during a real close game, I gotta gotta gotta have my nicotine. I dont go to many games, but if they ban smoking I dont know if I could go unless its the Superbowl :). LOL at people about second hand smoke, do you realize how much crap we breath in everyday? Its crazy.

Thats messed up that they are banning smoking. I mean cmon, I gotta have my cigarettes. Especially during a real close game, I gotta gotta gotta have my nicotine. I dont go to many games, but if they ban smoking I dont know if I could go unless its the Superbowl :). LOL at people about second hand smoke, do you realize how much crap we breath in everyday? Its crazy.

Yeah LOL at the people that actually want to live.

Archived