• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers met extensively with 6-4/336-pound DT Eddie Goldman

gettlemanjack

Peter Schrager @ PSchrags

26m

Florida State DT Eddie Goldman had an extensive visit w/ the

Carolina Panthers yesterday. Carolina has the 25th overall pick.

@NFLonFOX

1st Team All-American for the Noles last year. Projected 1st-2nd R. NFL.com rates him as the #2 run-stuffing DL prospect:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482973/article/2015-nfl-draft-top-five-runstuffing-dl-prospects?campaign=Twitter_cfb_goodbread

official FSU bio:

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209572987

Mike Loyko @ NEPD_Loyko

Feb 20

Eddie Goldman 6040 - 336 - 33 1/8 - 10 1/8 WOW #FSU

Corey Clark/TDO.com @ Corey_Clark

Feb 20

Eddie Goldman weighed in at 336 pounds today. Dude is just a

monster-sized human

ByOJgrEIMAAaked.jpg

ByUNfCsIgAAjrDE.jpg

ByU3vHKIcAEGXdX.jpg

Matt @ NolesJags904 Sep 20

Eddie Goldman is easily player of the game tonight. Three HUGE

plays down the stretch. Saved our season.

Henry Lake @ lakeshow73

Sep 20

The player that won the game for #FSU tonight was Eddie

Goldman

ANTHONY ADAMS @ spiceadams

Sep 20

#90 Eddie Goldman took over that game!!!!!!

David the Gnome @ haterofgators82

Sep 20

My next son shall be named Eddie Goldman ...

Dan Hope @ Dan_Hope

Sep 20

Jameis should buy Eddie Goldman a steak dinner (or at least get

him some crab legs). Came up absolutely huge for #Seminoles

D down stretch.

Dan Kadar @ MockingTheDraft

Sep 20

Eddie Goldman for president.

Need that elite d-line back like 2013. If Ealy turns into a stud and we get this guy, holy sh*t. Don't even bother trying to run on us or drop back to pass. Just kneel every play so you don't get your players killed.

He's a stud but he and Star play the same position and outside of goal line situations there would really be no reason to ever have them on the field at the same time. I know Cole has to be replaced sooner rather than later but doing so with a 1st round pick is terrible value in my opinion. There just aren't enough snaps for a 1 technique DT to justify having two 1st rounders there for me.

He definitely fits the blue goose, BPA mantra though so I can't say I'd be shocked if he was the pick at 25.

He's a stud but he and Star play the same position and outside of goal line situations there would really be no reason to ever have them on the field at the same time. I know Cole has to be replaced sooner rather than later but doing so with a 1st round pick is terrible value in my opinion. There just aren't enough snaps for a 1 technique DT to justify having two 1st rounders there for me.

He definitely fits the blue goose, BPA mantra though so I can't say I'd be shocked if he was the pick at 25.

They could be looking at him as a candidate to fall a bit to 57, kind of like Ealy. Would be great value there in the 2nd.

It worked for the Giants. Twice.

Get used to it. Gettleman will draft DE/DT in the 1st/2nd round yearly.

They could be looking at him as a candidate to fall a bit to 57, kind of like Ealy. Would be great value there in the 2nd.

Goldman fits the BPA at 25 profile much more so than he does as a candidate to fall to the late 2nd.

Archived