• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers should draft a QB in 2015

Jeremy Igo

I know DA isn't getting any younger, but combining him being on the roster with all the needs we currently have, not to mention that we still don't have a #2 WR, and we still haven't negotiated a contract with our franchise QB. Personally, I don't think this is the year to go drafting another QB. Use these extra picks on actually building around, and protecting the QB that we already have.

Wasting a pick on a guy who may not even dress on gamedays when we could barely protect our QB last year just doesn't seem like a good idea right now. Maybe next year we should consider it, but I think it's not only a waste of resources, but it sends the wrong message while negotiating with our QB.

The notion that a team is going to give Derek a legitimate chance to start is just ridiculous. He had a chance to leave and he didn't, no team is looking at DA as a starter.

McCown is still robbing teams for money, I see no reason DA couldn't get a legitimate shot

The year McCown had with the Bears is better than any year DA had.

Not really. Anderson's Pro Bowl year with the Browns was pretty good.

I don't really think Anderson's a starter, but it wouldn't surprise me that much if someone did.

The year McCown had with the Bears is better than any year DA had.

Not at all

Not really. Anderson's Pro Bowl year with the Browns was pretty good.

I don't really think Anderson's a starter, but it wouldn't surprise me that much if someone did.

Archived