• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett continues to disappoint

mbmasu32

I think it sucks that you have you're 53 man squad but can't even use all of them in a game. I believe this needs to be changed ASAP, but Goodell is so stupid and too worried about money that he won't even give this a thought.

There is actually a reason for it.

All teams have injuries on a weekly basis. The theory and purpose of the active/inactive rule is to keep the playing field level rather than allowing for a situation where one team can field more healthy players than the other.

And there are initiatives looking at roster setup. One proposal that's been discussed is upping team rosters from 53 to 55 players (and I'm in favor if it myself).

I'm really hoping Moore doesn't turn into another preseason wonder (Aaron Boone, Anthony Bright, etc)

There are legitimate reasons to believe he could be different though, the biggest of which being that he's had work against the number ones as opposed to merely lighting it up against scrubs.

Archived