• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett continues to disappoint

mbmasu32

Holmes was a badass

Killings

Number of victims: 27 - 230

Just read up on him... crazy story and he was hung (to death that is) which I found interesting because I wasn't sure if they were still killing people like that in such a late period of time.

Also he generally killed them by locking them in a vault until they suffocated to death or he killed them with poison gas. All the while getting off to their desperate calls for help. He had his own private crematorium.

And sometimes he'd just strip them of flesh completely and sell their skeletons to medical schools for study.

He was extremely charasmatic and had six different wives I think when he was arrested, none of them knew about the other because he would kill one and move on to another. Plus the numerous mistresses that were killed before they ever got that far.

He also pretty much defrauded everyone he came across. He loved getting his wives to sign over their inheritance to him or take out life insurance policies in his name. Then he'd kill them and collect. Did this with random people as well. He was extremely charismatic and it made him stupidly rich.

He was so calm and persuasive, even his jailers thought he was innocent. Plus he covered up his crimes so well that for the longest time no one ever found out he had murdered dozens of people in his own hotel in Chicago.

Archived