• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett continues to disappoint

mbmasu32

The subject of this post -- Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett -- may not get on the field to rebound from anything. The Rock Hill Herald writes that Jarrett is probably going to be inactive on game days this year.

Ouch.

Jarrett has reportedly been passed on the depth chart by Kenneth Moore, a 2008 fifth-round draft pick of the Detroit Lions that Carolina picked up during last season. So basically Jarrett can't beat out a winless team's leftovers. (Double ouch?)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/31/dwayne-jarrett-continues-to-disappoint/

The subject of this post -- Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett -- may not get on the field to rebound from anything. The Rock Hill Herald writes that Jarrett is probably going to be inactive on game days this year.

Ouch.

Jarrett has reportedly been passed on the depth chart by Kenneth Moore, a 2008 fifth-round draft pick of the Detroit Lions that Carolina picked up during last season. So basically Jarrett can't beat out a winless team's leftovers. (Double ouch?)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/31/dwayne-jarrett-continues-to-disappoint/

I may need to go to SC and beat up an editor. Detroit had some pretty good receivers, that certainly wasn't their problem.

Say what you will about it, and you may know more about DJ than I do but Saturday night I saw his ass open on several occasions and he wasn't thrown to. I don't think they will give up on him just yet. And if you think about it we don't really have the depth or the cap room to cut him.

Archived