• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alan Ball was offered more money by Chicago

Jeremy Igo

It isn't hard to figure out what Gettlemen is doing, but there are people who think we should hand the checkbook to every player who visits.  That is like being a poor kid and asking Santa for the latest video console.  Prolly not happening, but if it does, Maw and Paw had to sell your bicycle to pay for it.

I don't have an issue, but I will say, he will regret the decision when he's out of the nfl in 2 years and he could have dramatically improved his stock playing behind one of the best front 7's in the nfl.

What is he, 30?  If so, he might be in the "make all you can right now because I will be out of the NFL in 2 years regardless" mode.

What is he, 30?  If so, he might be in the "make all you can right now because I will be out of the NFL in 2 years regardless" mode.

However, it would be rough going to a division where the only WRs you can cover are on your team.

GMan and JR are so cheap

Edit: Panthers fans' overreactions to FA this year have made me an angry person. The schedule release and draft can't get here soon enough.

I think you need to go to a bar and grab a beer.  That's what calms me down.  Well sex and working out too.  

Doesn't look like it was a ton more.

5Dsf0gd5_bigger.jpegBlack & Blue Review@BlackBlueReview 8m8 minutes ago

#Panthers Alan Ball offer: $1 mil signing $950K base $50K workout Up to $500K incentives #Bears: $1 mil signing $1.95 mil base $50K workout

He had a chance to make almost as much with us, but he took the guaranteed money with Chicago.

Oh well. Better talent will be available in the draft.

He had a chance to make almost as much with us, but he took the guaranteed money with Chicago.

Oh well. Better talent will be available in the draft.

2 mill salary and bonus with $500k that he could or could not actually see, or 3 mill that does not include incentives he has to reach.

That is at least $500k more, but likely $1,000,000 more. I would leave my current job in a heartbeat for that much more money, and I like my job.

Archived