• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crowder to work out for Panthers April 10

Jeremy Igo

Say what? Horrible comparison. Smith is 4" taller and a lot faster. But, Crowder is the more complete WR right now.

With that said, if we're gonna go with a stereotypical slot/return guy, I'd rather have KSU's Tyler Lockette.

They all bring the same element to the game Devin Smith does have four inches but to me his game is very similar to that of desean Jackson. Desean is faster than ty Hilton( which I compared Crowder to) but ty is the better receiver but they honestly bring the same dimension to the game just differently. With that being said it's no real gap between the three so whom ever gains the most value shall win

He's a pure football player not much difference in him and Devin Smith from Ohio state. He really looks like ty 2.0 I wouldn't mind in the fourth or third he will be dangerous in the slot and on special teams. Btw I really love what gettleman is doing for our special teams I can guarantee it will be top five this year

No you can't guarantee anything but I like where your heads at. Most huddlers will agree, It appears that special teams will be much improved.

They all bring the same element to the game Devin Smith does have four inches but to me his game is very similar to that of desean Jackson. Desean is faster than ty Hilton( which I compared Crowder to) but ty is the better receiver but they honestly bring the same dimension to the game just differently. With that being said it's no real gap between the three so whom ever gains the most value shall win

TY has 4.3 speed and has always been a deep threat. Crowder is more quick than fast.

TY has 4.3 speed and has always been a deep threat. Crowder is more quick than fast.

Crowder has the same 40 time lol and I would agree with your statement about more quick than fast just like ty Hilton generally people with shorter frames about 5'8 like Hilton and Crowder don't have long end speed ( think Darren sproles). It's funny tho because on gamechangers last night he compared himself to ty Hilton

Crowder has the same 40 time lol and I would agree with your statement about more quick than fast just like ty Hilton generally people with shorter frames about 5'8 like Hilton and Crowder don't have long end speed ( think Darren sproles). It's funny tho because on gamechangers last night he compared himself to ty Hilton

TY ran a 4.34, Crowder ran a 4.5, how does he have the same time?

Crowder barely beat anyone deep while at Duke

Corey Brown, Bersin and Cotchery can work the slot as Ginn is our field stretcher. Don't forget about Stephen Hill either.

What we need is a true #1 receiver to compete with Benji. imagine a WR corp with a #1, Benji as the #2, Olsen in the seam, any one of Hill, Brown or Bersin in the slot and Ginn as our Zone buster.

we have too many receivers as is, if we can't get a true #1/#2 to compete with Benji, we don't need to draft a WR.

We need true starters at S, CB, OLB and could do with a ready to start OL before we go falling in love with hit or miss borderline starting WRs.

Archived