• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crowder to work out for Panthers April 10

Jeremy Igo

He's a pure football player not much difference in him and Devin Smith from Ohio state. He really looks like ty 2.0 I wouldn't mind in the fourth or third he will be dangerous in the slot and on special teams. Btw I really love what gettleman is doing for our special teams I can guarantee it will be top five this year

He's a pure football player not much difference in him and Devin Smith from Ohio state. He really looks like ty 2.0 I wouldn't mind in the fourth or third he will be dangerous in the slot and on special teams. Btw I really love what gettleman is doing for our special teams I can guarantee it will be top five this year

Say what?  Horrible comparison.  Smith is 4" taller and a lot faster.  But, Crowder is the more complete WR right now.

With that said, if we're gonna go with a stereotypical slot/return guy, I'd rather have KSU's Tyler Lockette.

As a late rounder I could get behind this.  I would rather have Hardy perhaps a round or two earlier as I think Hardy would be better for Cam given he has great hands, great leaping ability and one of his strengths is he catches inaccurate passes.  If we are not counting on bringing in another 6'2" or taller guy with a great catching radius, then we need guys who go after the ball and can go up for it because we all know that will make it easier for Cam to get the ball in there.   I would be concerned that Crowder might not be a large enough target for Cam. 

Archived