• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot take on Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

Kids say the darnedest things?  Right?

Until Cam either: 1. Throws for 5,000 yards and 40+ TDs OR 2. Wins a Super Bowl, these kinds of things will be all over the place.  You got to win some Fantasy Football or Real Championships to be taken seriously in the world now a days!

The only way he even think like that is, as has already been said, his parents spewing Cam hate.

Putting on my amateur detective hat (and secret decoder ring)...

The family is from Virginia, so dad's probably a Redskins fan. Kid chose a different team than dad (some do) but I imagine he still hears what dad says.

Of course, as mentioned, it'd be pretty ironic for an RG3 fan to have that particular take :lol:

I kinda wonder if the guy who posted it might not be the kid's uncle or something. "Not my kid but I'll pass it along" he says in response to Voth, and he did have access to it in the first place and seems to agree the take.

If the dad is smart, he'll avoid putting his kid in the spotlight for this. That would potentially expose him to a lot of negative consequences. And, dumb take aside, he is still a kid.

Then again, if dad were smart, this probably wouldn't have gotten online in the first place, would it?

Archived