• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot take on Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

This kid reminds me of my cousin's son. He's 8 or 9 I think? He's a huge sports fanatic and can name every player on the team and all of their stats but he's not yet able to actually know what's going on.

A couple years ago he told me that he hoped we would draft Collin Cline (the Kansas player who went undrafted) and he thought Silatolu was our best offensive lineman and Nakamura was our best defensive player.

I guess the people here with spouses who support other teams should go ahead and divorce them.

I am a huge A's fan. When I was younger, I dated a girl for several months and everything was perfect. Sex was great, chemistry was great, she played videogames and loved scary movies, I honestly thought she was going to be the one.

Turned out she was an SF Giants fan. I broke it off and told her why. She said that's ridiculous. I said I couldn't date a Giants fan because if they ever won the World Series I'd be so mad it would seriously conflict with her happiness BIGTIME. Well, they've won three titles since then and I'm happily married to an A's fan and I think I helped myself avoid a very bad situation.

Moral of the story? Marry within your fanbase. You'll be happier.

Oh and fug the San Francisco Giants.

Quote from kid's interview with Bill Voth:

"Cam isn't reliable like Peyton Manning. Some days he'll win, some days he'll lose. I think Cam throws too many interceptions."

First 4 years...

P Manning- 81 Int

C Newton- 54 Int

P Manning- 32-32 W/L

C Newton- 30-31-1 W/L

Kid went full potato. And his teacher praised him for it.

Archived