• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot take on Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

Slighting Cam here is akin to sacrilege. I saw you crying over at RC.

Don't I know...

There was no crying. More like shock and awe. Didn't know it was even possible to get banned here. Unless you're legit trolling. Ive seen much worse thrown around here plenty of times. Apparently I just over stepped my boundaries. Lesson learned.

Aceboogie Jr. is going to do an response editorial on how Cam is the greatest QB ever, he just needs a pro-bowler at every position on the OL and 3 HOF WRs and the world will see!

Just need his primary target in the Redzone in a playoff game not come from Wofford. That's all

Don't I know...

There was no crying. More like shock and awe. Didn't know it was even possible to get banned here. Unless you're legit trolling. Ive seen much worse thrown around here plenty of times. Apparently I just over stepped my boundaries. Lesson learned.

CP has a Saint's fan friend!

Who would have thought?

The way i feel about it, it was just a kid thinking like his parents. But the fact that this is a thing shows that people find bashing Cam fun. It's whatever. I just like Cam to play perfectly to see what would be said then...

The haters would just wait till he fails. 

Archived