• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers top 5 draft targets

Jeremy Igo

the only pick here i wouldnt be comfortable with at 25 is Ogbuehi. too much value in a first round pick to have him sit for a year, i dont care that he would be a top 10 otherwise. the fact that he will be sitting a year drops his readiness for the NFL out of the first round for me. i mean, if we are all arguing that a player which shall not be named wasnt going to be as good after being paid to miss 15 games, then the same ought to go for a rookie tackle prospect who will legitimately miss games due to injury. 

all that to say, i would rather substitute Shaq Thompson or the top DE prospect in Gman's mind when the 25th pick rolls around. if none of the four above Ogbuehi are still on the board, then Thompson or the highest DE on Gman's board will be in play. mark my words.

now if Ogbuehi drops to pick 57, take that mfugger.

Word on the street has it they don't have the LSU OT rated as a 1st rounder.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I can see that because he is better suited to play guard right now then tackle. I agree with you first post and I truly believe if Peat, Landon Collins, Todd Gurley, and Jalen Strong is on the board by time we pick one of those guys will definitely be the pick. If I had to make a guess today I say Peat or Gurley. Interesting debate brewing!

You have any idea where they have Owamagbe Odighizuwa?  With Gettleman's Love for athletic big ugly pass rushers, I could see him falling in Love with him if Parker, Peat, Gurley, and Strong are gone. 

Word on the street has it they don't have the LSU OT rated as a 1st rounder.

Don't shoot the messenger.

You have any idea where they have Owamagbe Odighizuwa?  With Gettleman's Love for athletic big ugly pass rushers, I could see him falling in Love with him if Parker, Peat, Gurley, and Strong are gone. 

They like him. He may be a reach at 25 though. He isn't much of a pass rusher. He is probably the best run defense end in the draft though. 

Archived