• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which spots on our roster will benefit most from BPA.

CelibatePimp

With our holes seemingly having been addressed in FA, what position do you think we benefit most from BPA (assuming we are able to get solid players)?

1.RB- Stew's contract and health is always a concern

2.DE- Looking to replace CJ for cheap?

3.SS- Harper is slow

4.LB- Klein I doubt has lived up to expectations/TD replacement

If we can get solid contributors at these positions, we should field a formidable team next year.

I think you got your priority in the wrong orders.

2nd most important position in football  is the LT/RT which is in far worse situation those mentioned above, we cannot neglect this forever. We already had a top 10 defense for 2 yr and we can't still get over the hump primarily due to the stagnant offense. 

With our holes seemingly having been addressed in FA, what position do you think we benefit most from BPA (assuming we are able to get solid players)?

1.RB- Stew's contract and health is always a concern

2.DE- Looking to replace CJ for cheap?

3.SS- Harper is slow

4.LB- Klein I doubt has lived up to expectations/TD replacement

If we can get solid contributors at these positions, we should field a formidable team next year.

I can agree with 1 through 3, but how has Klein not lived up to expectations? He is a fifth round pick who filled in well for Blackburn at LB his rookie season. I can see using a mid to late draft round pick on a LB, but I am excited to see how Klein improves entering his 3rd year, plus seeing what Glanton can do with a larger role and on special teams. 

Archived