• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarrett Boykin Info

Jeremy Igo

Funchess, Brown, Cotchery, Bersin, Ginn have all showed significantly more than him this entire offseason. One game with a couple catches against 3rd stringers hasn't earned him a spot. Unbelievable. If we keep 6 he may get the spot over Byrd or Mike Brown but realize that's just because KB went down. If KB were healthy Boykin wouldn't make it. And I still have my money on him not making it even with the spot opening up.

I know Funchess has earned a spot because of where he was drafted but that's commical that he's done more this off-season and preseason with his just hammy.

Bersin was basically a rookie last year with what 150 Yards receiving? Boykin has over 700 Yards receiving in 8 games with Matt freaking Flynn playing QB in Green Bay (mind you playing against everyone's "1's").

Brown was a good surprise for us last year as a UDFA. Player a whole season and earned his spot coming into this year. I agree he will be here but to crown him as a #3 is a little short minded. We had no depth at WR last year and what might pass last year won't this year.

Cotch I don't know if he is sleeping with RR daughter or what but he brings nothing to the table except "experience". Shula doesn't help him having him run read options and go routes but what he "brings" is what everyone future HOF WR coach should bring every Sunday.

Ginn earned a spot on this roster because of ST and his connection with Cam. I won't argue with you there.

I know Funchess has earned a spot because of where he was drafted but that's commical that he's done more this off-season and preseason with his just hammy.

Bersin was basically a rookie last year with what 150 Yards receiving? Boykin has over 700 Yards receiving in 8 games with Matt freaking Flynn playing QB in Green Bay.

Brown was a good surprise for us last year as a UDFA. Player a whole season and earned his spot coming into this year. I agree he will be here but to crown him as a #3 is a little short minded. We had no depth at WR last year and what might pass last year won't this year.

Cotch I don't know if he is sleeping with RR daughter or what but he brings nothing to the table except "experience". Shula doesn't help him having him run read options and go routes but what he "brings" is what everyone future HOF WR coach should bring every Sunday.

Ginn earned a spot on this roster because of ST and his connection with Cam. I won't argue with you there.

Can't argue with that.

Archived