• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm a homer that is for sure but I understand that J Hardy has been overlooked and will be again. I think he will drop and fly under the radar. Hopefully the Panthers will get lucky and can grab him at a discount!

Erik Highsmith and J Hardy were an awesome dou at West Craven.

What ever happened to Highsmith, he played a year or two at Carolina and disappeared?

N.C. State/ OT Rob Crisp we NEED a LT and this kid has all the tools to become just that if he can improve upon his strength.it might be a little bit of a reach because he could still be there in the sixth or seventh,but as scarce as LT prospects are in this upcoming draft i wouldn't count on it.

I like this kid too. I think he'll be there in the 6th or 7th. He would be a late round project for sure.

I'll take Greene over Hardy

Strong over both

I remember watching kelvin Benjamin's game tape and watching Greene catch plenty of passes, I actually thought Greene was the better receiver. I think Hardy is better because of size but I wouldn't be surprised if Greene does make it in the NFL.

Rob Crisp would be a great late round/UDFA prospect. We could sit him on the bench until he's ready.

I remember watching kelvin Benjamin's game tape and watching Greene catch plenty of passes, I actually thought Greene was the better receiver. I think Hardy is better because of size but I wouldn't be surprised if Greene does make it in the NFL.

Rob Crisp would be a great late round/UDFA prospect. We could sit him on the bench until he's ready.

I believe Greene was the better receiver also, but I like how they compensate each other. Chemistry is very important. I wouldn't mind Hardy being picked also.

No way Hardy gets out of the 3rd.

Guy runs fantastic routes and has flypaper for hands.

Late 3rd pick

I think you're right. You don't break NCAA records by being lucky. The route running is more critical in the NFL than college and great hands will go farther than being fast. (See Stephen Hill). After all one of the greatest receivers ever Jerry Rice was know for his ability to get open vice burning you with his speed.

I think part of the hate for him is because he is a Pirate. While homerism puts him in round one or two the haters put him in lower rounds than 3rd or 4th round where he'll probably be selected.

Archived