• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm not saying he's worth a third but if the top 7-9 go sorta where they are projected, this is saying there will only be a small amount of WRs taken between the 3rd and 5th rounds.  Someone like Ty Montgomery or Kenny Bell seem more like 5th round possibilities. 

Andrew Donnal is a great 5th OT prospect.

Mr. Scot would love him.

He has pretty big run blocking and balance issues though.  Solid measurables though so has potential especially since he can play inside and out.    

Yes. 

Every year no one thinks any receivers will fall below the third round. Every year they do. 

Just looked back at 2013 leaders. 6 of the top 10 (4 of the top 5) went in the 1st or 2nd round last year. Hardy #4 in 2014. If he slips to 5th round, I'll buy you a gift certificate to The Dollar Store.

Georgia/ DE Ray Drew love the size of this kid and his upside.he needs to play at the next level around 260ish because he was overweight at Georgia,imo.and is best suited for a 4-3 defense.

Western Oregon/WR Tyrell Williams at 6'4/205 this kid is freakishly agile and talented.i like a lot of others have no idea where this kid will fall in the draft,but i do know he is a diamond in the rough

N.C. State/ OT Rob Crisp we NEED a LT and this kid has all the tools to become just that if he can improve upon his strength.it might be a little bit of a reach because he could still be there in the sixth or seventh,but as scarce as LT prospects are in this upcoming draft i wouldn't count on it.

Georgia/ DE Ray Drew love the size of this kid and his upside.he needs to play at the next level around 260ish because he was overweight at Georgia,imo.and is best suited for a 4-3 defense.

Western Oregon/WR Tyrell Williams at 6'4/205 this kid is freakishly agile and talented.i like a lot of others have no idea where this kid will fall in the draft,but i do know he is a diamond in the rough

N.C. State/ OT Rob Crisp we NEED a LT and this kid has all the tools to become just that if he can improve upon his strength.it might be a little bit of a reach because he could still be there in the sixth or seventh,but as scarce as LT prospects are in this upcoming draft i wouldn't count on it.

I hope you like this then, sir.....

http://catcrave.com/2015/03/25/nfl-mock-draft-carolina-panthers-5-0/

Andrew Donnal is a great 5th OT prospect.

Mr. Scot would love him.

He has pretty run blocking and balance issues though.  Solid measurables though so has potential especially since he can play inside and out.    

I'm gonna assume you meant "pretty good"...

0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

53def213bf3b0.preview-620.jpg

...cause I don't see anything about this guy that I'd describe as "pretty" :blink:

Archived