• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After running a 4.4 speed I just don't see Hardy going to the 5th round. Maybe early 4th but I doubt it.

That time isn't going to mean much to the scouts.  Especially considering that, in the link provided earlier, he's easily ran down from behind.  Looks like his combine time of 4.56, and his field speed match up pretty well to me.  4.4, not so much.

Ray Drew, Chris Conley & Clayton Geathers

Geathers has a 5th round grade, but I want us to take him in the 4th or trade our 5th and 6th/7th to make sure we get him. One of my favorite defensive prospects in the entire draft.

Justin Coleman will be a Panther after the fifth round and its comp picks are over with. We've met with him twice and he's the exact style nickel corner Dave covets in the later rounds. Gives us flexibility with Bene to play him outside and Coleman has the toughness to play the slot. Good ball skills, aggressive, and a willing tackler despite being 5'10. If I had to bet on one player to be a Panther from the draft this season, it's Coleman. Mark it down.

I'm a homer that is for sure but I understand that J Hardy has been overlooked and will be again. I think he will drop and fly under the radar. Hopefully the Panthers will get lucky and can grab him at a discount!

Erik Highsmith and J Hardy were an awesome dou at West Craven.

West Craven, I still have nightmares about having to prepare for and play those mini marines.

No way Hardy gets out of the 3rd.

Guy runs fantastic routes and has flypaper for hands.

Late 3rd pick

Pie for the flypaper for hands. Don't know why but it made me lol. Is Frank Alexander near me because I have giggles and munchies. Speaking of pie, man I would love tohave a pumpkin or sweet potato pie right about now........

Geathers has a 5th round grade, but I want us to take him in the 4th or trade our 5th and 6th/7th to make sure we get him. One of my favorite defensive prospects in the entire draft.

Don't sleep on Drew. He is raw, but he could turn out to be "raw" after some development.

Archived