• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sorry, but all those players will be gone by the 5th.

And before you change it, all the players you were thinking of to replace them with will be gone, nobody will be available in the 5th. 

So now you're thinking, I'll just make up some names and mock them to us in the 5th, nope, they'll be gone too.

Justin Hardy is a 32 year old Jerricho Cotchery with better ball skills. Which isn't a bad thing but... Flame away

He's a smooth route runner with good hands and body control, however he has no shake after the catch and isn't going to burn you.

Watch the breakdown of the ECU v FLorida bowl game.

I'm going to leave this. Mind that defense of Florida is pretty good with this player that will be a future star, Vernon Hargreaves III, No. 3 in 2013 class.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/justin-hardy-vs-florida-2014/

I'm going to leave this. Mind that defense of Florida is pretty good with this player that will be a future star, Vernon Hargreaves III, No. 3 in 2013 class.

Hardy always had big games against NFL corner prospects such as Kyle Fuller at VT.

It was telling, seeing as how defenses gameplanned specifically around stopping Hardy yet he still crushed it.

I'm a big Gunter fan. Would love to get him at the end of the 5th. I thought he was great in the Senior Bowl practices. His combine was a little disappointing but he's a big physical corner who has solid coverage skills. He may be better as a safety in the NFL but even then he would be a good pick for us.

First, i'll just say Hargreaves is a freaking STUD! Love this kid.

What did you want me to take away from this game? Hardy has 1 catch against Hargreaves. I'm not going to count screens (he had 2 against Hargreaves) they weren't matched up a lot since VH plays outside and Hardy the slot but Hargreaves has a redzone INT against Hardy and makes a great play pushing him out of bounds on another. Hardy also had a big 3rd and 6 drop in the redzone as well.

I think Hardy will be a good role type WR in the NFL similar to what Cotchery is. But I've seen people say Hardy can be a #2 WR and I don't think that's the case. He shows good ball skills in this game like I said he has. Hardy has some big mitts (10") and works back to the ball which many don't. I just don't think he's a good fit for us. I'd much rather take my mid round draft crush Tre McBride!

Archived