• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Throwback Thursday....

Jeremy Igo

You're probably not old enough to remember

How young do you really think I am? I know more about the Panthers now and the Panthers' history then you could ever dream of knowing.

Any other arguments other than "ha bro you're like 5"?

Are you challenging to a game of Panthers trivia youngin?

I don't know how you'd go about doing that seeing as how we have Internet browsers. Any other age-related personal attacks? Where do you keep getting these witty snarks from?!

Apparently so is racism and homerism.

Show me who is being racist and I'll ban them on the spot.

People arguing that Kuechly, who happens to be white, is better than Peppers, who happens to be black, has nothing to do with racism. Please let's not go down that road with this thread that the damn owner of the site created.

People arguing that Kuechly, who happens to be white, is better than Peppers, who happens to be black, has nothing to do with racism. Please let's not go down that road with this thread that the damn owner of the site created.

One could argue that SuperJthegawdawful is race baiting.

Possible ban?

Common Monsta pop that bant hammer cherry on this dude it would make for epic thread status.

Careful dude. You might get challenged to a fight in South Charlotte :lol:

But back to important stuff. It's been a while since I've been able to make it out to camp. Hoping this year will be different. Especially since there's more excitement about this team that I can remember in a long long time.

I think my last camp visit was either Cam's 1st or 2nd year (I'm thinking first because I don't remember Luke). There was a pretty good crowd there. From what I've seen it's gotten even bigger in the years since.

Archived