• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DraftTek's Mock for the Panthers: March 23, 2015

gettlemanjack

With Andrus Peat still available in the first round when the Panthers pick I don't know how I would feel about that pick (and I like Thompson).

but if they do that I can't really question it, Gettleman 1st round selections have been money.

Not kidding--I used to be the Panther correspondent for Draft Tek.  They actually paid me $100. to do it.  They take different players each week, for some reason, and you have to write it up as if you would have picked each.  It is based solely on need and not on logic.  Fun, but hardly news.

Wow, this draft would pretty much be the equivalent of Gettleman personally going to Cam face to face and saying "Good luck on your next team next season."

I expected a better response than that from you. I am disappointed.

Not kidding--I used to be the Panther correspondent for Draft Tek. They actually paid me $100. to do it. They take different players each week, for some reason, and you have to write it up as if you would have picked each. It is based solely on need and not on logic. Fun, but hardly news.

I think all mock drafts are done based on need. And has been said ad nauseum on this board (I'm not complaining) need factors in but it's just one factor. I like mocks as much as the next guy but your post pretty much proves the point. Informative.

Archived