• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Medellin's Mock 1.0 (Rounds 1-4)

MedellinHeel

Easily one of the worst mocks I've seen for us and it doesn't look like a Gettle draft so I'm not worried.

That draft is a worse case scenario draft as in all the better picks unluckily went before our pick....If it came between Devin Smith and Agholor....psh no way we go Agholor....Lee is a better prospect than Agholor and we passed him up for Benji..doubt we pick those USC WRs.

DJ Humprhies is definitely a sleeper type of pick though so I can't say I'd be pissed about that...he's one of those start at RT year one move to LT for the next 10 years type of guys....actually the more I think about it...if you just swap Agholor with Devin Smith its a wrap and that draft is good.

Easily one of the worst mocks I've seen for us and it doesn't look like a Gettle draft so I'm not worried.

That draft is a worse case scenario draft as in all the better picks unluckily went before our pick....If it came between Devin Smith and Agholor....psh no way we go Agholor....Lee is a better prospect than Agholor and we passed him up for Benji..doubt we pick those USC WRs.

DJ Humprhies is definitely a sleeper type of pick though so I can't say I'd be pissed about that...he's one of those start at RT year one move to LT for the next 10 years type of guys....actually the more I think about it...if you just swap Agholor with Devin Smith its a wrap and that draft is good.

Lee had injury issues and struggled in 2013. Agholor out played him and was more reliable that year. 

So I am not so sure about him being a better prospect. 

Smith has questions about his route running. 

Archived