• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Medellin's Mock 1.0 (Rounds 1-4)

MedellinHeel

To be fair, a lot of those same paid experts put Morgan Moses in the first round last year too.

The point is no one can say for certain what kind a player someone will turn out. People flop all the time as well as people going under the radar. 

At best you can say they look to a be tier x player / prospect. 

The point is no one can say for certain what kind a player someone will turn out. People flop all the time as well as people going under the radar.

At best you can say they look to a be tier x player / prospect.

I have nothing against Humphries, but I think it's worth remembering that what the 'draftniks' say about a player can vary quite a bit from what team scouts and personnel people do. Just look at last year's draft.

Gotta be careful about getting caught up in 'draft expert' talk.

I have nothing against Humphries, but I think it's worth remembering that what the 'draftniks' say about a player can vary quite a bit from what team scouts and personnel people do. Just look at last year's draft.

Gotta be careful about getting caught up in 'draft expert' talk.

Certainly, gotta go off a combination of things. ie production, size/athleticism, skills, potential, scouting reports, projections, game tape, etc that just to get your own projection. Which could be correct or different than what plays out on draft day. 

Humphries will probably be gone by the time we pick. Flowers is another prospect that will likely be gone as well. In my opinion, I think there is two offensive lineman with first round grades on the board by 25 and that's Andrus Peat and La'el Collins. If it came down to these two, Andrus Peat would likely be the pick because he is more ready to play LT then La'el Collins is right now. I also wouldn't mind Collins either because him and Turner on the right side would definitely be intriguing. But if we go BPA at 25 look for Peat been the pick and possibly Fisher in the second or maybe Cedric Ogbuehi in the third if the Panthers want to double dip.

Humphries will probably be gone by the time we pick. Flowers is another prospect that will likely be gone as well. In my opinion, I think there is two offensive lineman with first round grades on the board by 25 and that's Andrus Peat and La'el Collins. If it came down to these two, Andrus Peat would likely be the pick because he is more ready to play LT then La'el Collins is right now. I also wouldn't mind Collins either because him and Turner on the right side would definitely be intriguing. But if we go BPA at 25 look for Peat been the pick and possibly Fisher in the second or maybe Cedric Ogbuehi in the third if the Panthers want to double dip.

I've seen all 4 of those guys going all over the first round. Who knows who will actually be there when we pick.

Archived