• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mocking the Panthers 4.0

Jeremy Igo

If we get both Flowers and Smith I'll streak through my neighborhood while chanting hail Gettleman

Careful. I made a very similar claim about Star falling all the way to #14. I had to be a bitch and not follow through cuz with my profession I can't afford to get arrested, heh.

Dan Kadar's is pretty stupid. Star and Kawaan were both DTs, but different positions. He says Humphries could be our LT of the future, meaning he thinks we draft Fisher as a RT (which he is not) or insurance policy. Either way, dumb.

If drafting both Humphries and Fisher in the first 2 rounds could guarantee us a top 10-15 LT, then I would gladly do that, even if the other doesn't end up doing anything of importance. Thing is, even with drafting both, it would still be unlikely that one turns out to be a beast and has an immediate impact. I don't want us to pick any OT in the first, and Fisher's the only one I'd take in the 2nd. I have a feeling LT will be Gettleman's first (and maybe even only) Tiffany's purchase. I like Jeremy's mock, but would rather we go with his first mock's first rounder, Landon Collins, if he falls, and then get Agholor in the 2nd. Unfortunately I have a feeling neither of those 2 guys will be there when we pick.

The first two = yes please...especially Flowers/Smith.

Wouldn't mind the Stronk/Fisher either.

Either way it looks like we're lucky to have two drafts in a row that are strong at positions of need for the Panthers.

Archived