• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mocking the Panthers 4.0

Jeremy Igo

First recorded appearance of the words "true experts" and "walterfootball" being used in conjunction with one another in the annals of human history.

Honestly, Charlie Campbell's mock might be the only realistic one there

But I do find it hilarious when reading why they've mocked a certain player to a team they say things like "sources have told walterfootball"

I think if we want Fisher we need to take him at 25. Jaelen will be there at 25 imo though. Devin Smith will be gone by our 2nd round pick and one of La'el/Erick/Andrus will be there at 25. DJ long gone by 25.

I think DG wants impact players in the 1st round, not projects which most tackles can be. It wouldn't surprise me if he passed on a LT in the 1st for that reason. Just like I don't think he'd take a corner in the 1st either.

Honestly, Charlie Campbell's mock might be the only realistic one there

But I do find it hilarious when reading why they've mocked a certain player to a team they say things like "sources have told walterfootball"

I think if we want Fisher we need to take him at 25. Jaelen will be there at 25 imo though. Devin Smith will be gone by our 2nd round pick and one of La'el/Erick/Andrus will be there at 25. DJ long gone by 25.

Imo DG wants impact players in the 1st round. It wouldn't surprise me if he passed on a LT in the 1st.

I'd still find it tough to see DG drafting a RB in the first two rounds after he badmouthed all of the garbage backs that are coming out of college lately. I agree with him. Too much spread and not enough power and blocking.

I'd still find it tough to see DG drafting a RB in the first two rounds after he badmouthed all of the garbage backs that are coming out of college lately. I agree with him. Too much spread and not enough power and blocking.

So do I, especially with teams finding quality backs later in the draft. DG has drafted 2 backs in 2 drafts (late rounds) and I believe that's his philosophy on finding a back. I love Fozzy and DG plucked him off the street. Gurley could be an exception given his freakish athletic ability though.

Dan Kadar's is pretty stupid. Star and Kawaan were both DTs, but different positions. He says Humphries could be our LT of the future, meaning he thinks we draft Fisher as a RT (which he is not) or insurance policy. Either way, dumb.

Fisher was a RT up until last season

Archived