• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you wanna talk about?

firstdayfan

well an interesting stat on munnerlyn .. from what i saw last game .. james anderson had i think 8 tackles , however he played 3 qtrs .. munnerlyn had 3 from the cb position plus the hit out of bounds upending the running back therefore leading all other corners in tackles and he only played a qtr .. so if we are basing this on somebody who wont blow coverage and miss tackles i.e. gamble .. munnerlyn is the one for the job

Watching these games I've actually been pretty impressed at the lack of first team turnovers. Jake has not looked like a top tier QB in this league, but he isn't making mistakes. And ultimately thats what you want from your QB in a run-first offense. I think we will run the ball very well this year, and if Jake keeps the turnovers down, I think we will be right there in every game. It's going to be important to keep our defense as fresh as possible throughout the game, so running the ball effectively can go a long way towards improvement on defense throughout the season.

Archived