• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you wanna talk about?

firstdayfan

There seems to be a lot of attacking each other on this forum and a lot of people complaining about all the post that are the same. Well, what the heck do you wanna talk about???

I'll be glad to talk about something else about the Panthers.....anything. People are so angry about the "doom and gloom" crowd while others are annoyed by the "its just preseason" crowd. And then there's the guys who don't take sides but take shots at everyone who actually have an opinion.

So for all those guys who hate all the posts going on right now, what is it that YOU want to talk about. Its preseason...let's talk.

There seems to be a lot of attacking each other on this forum and a lot of people complaining about all the post that are the same. Well, what the heck do you wanna talk about???

I'll be glad to talk about something else about the Panthers.....anything. People are so angry about the "doom and gloom" crowd while others are annoyed by the "its just preseason" crowd. And then there's the guys who don't take sides but take shots at everyone who actually have an opinion.

So for all those guys who hate all the posts going on right now, what is it that YOU want to talk about. Its preseason...let's talk.

I like your "little Panther fan" there. My son was born in July, so I'm working on raising the boy right too. He was only three weeks old, but wearing his first Panther outfit watching the first preseason game. Awesome.

I like your "little Panther fan" there. My son was born in July, so I'm working on raising the boy right too. He was only three weeks old, but wearing his first Panther outfit watching the first preseason game. Awesome.

Yeah buddy. Raisin 'em right!

When you're alone

And life is making you lonely,

You can always go downtown

When you've got worries,

All the noise and the hurry

Seems to help, I know, downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city

Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty

How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there

You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go

Downtown, things'll be great when you're

Downtown, no finer place for sure,

Downtown, everything's waiting for you

(Downtown)

Don't hang around

And let your problems surround you

There are movie shows downtown

Maybe you know

Some little places to go to

Where they never close downtown

Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossanova

You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over

Happy again

The lights are much brighter there

You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go

Downtown where all the lights are bright,

Downtown, waiting for you tonight,

Downtown, you're gonna be alright now

(Downtown downtown)

Downtown

(Downtown)

And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you

Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to

Guide them along

So, maybe I'll see you there

We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares and go

Downtown, things'll be great when you're

Downtown, don't wait a minute more,

Downtown, everything's waiting for you

Downtown (downtown) downtown (downtown)

Downtown (downtown) downtown (downtown)

(repeat and fade out)

There isn't much to talk about right now, hence all the doom and gloom and whining about the same tackling problem over and over. At least I'm guessing this is the case.

I guess thats kinda my point, all these guys keep complaining about talking about the same things over and over but its preseason, there is nothing else to really talk about. If they were playing great right now and looked really sharp then we would be talking about that. Some guys just can't handle the fact that the Panthers may not be a good team this year and other guys freak out way to early.

With that said, I think the nickel cornerback position will be interesting. One thing that I think showed their hand a little bit was that Moore was returning punts on Saturday. Although he never actually got to field one because the defense rarely forced that kind of situation. I wonder if that means that they don't trust Munnerlyn or that they have to make a decision on whether to start Moore or Jarrett on gameday and they are trying to see what else the Charlotte native can do.

I do think it will be Wilson though, I think he tackles pretty well but other than that I just haven't seen much. Munnerlyn would be a good option but its gonna be tough. Personally I think there were much better pure cornerback options than when we drafted Martin. But thats the panthers for ya, instead of picking a corner they pick a guy who COULD be good and has the potential. Reminds me of Godfrey and what they tried to do with T. Davis (which actually worked out pretty well after three years).

Archived