• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cops handles his business...

Jeremy Igo

Cops must hate Spring Break, tens of thousands of boozed-up (and likely Molly'd up), invincible-feeling teenagers starting fights and refusing to back down 24 hours a day for an entire week, and if you for one second use a questionable amount of force you're filmed on a cell phone, face is on the news and your pension goes the way of the dodo bird.

But damn was that fun to watch!

But it's so much fun to basically manhandle some little drunken idiot who thinks he's a badass and can take on a much larger, trained and sober individual. 

This cop is obviously the biggest guy on the beach and trust me, I know, the whole "Napolean complex" thing does exist. My brother in law is 6'6" @ 290 and I'm 6'6" @ 270 and while minding our own business we've been approached on no less than 3 different occasions (a bar, a Panthers game, his kid's baseball game) by someone much smaller and much less sober wanting to "cut us down to size." Really? 

Moron #2 in this video actually put both of his hands on the cop while he was engaged with Moron #1... how fugging stupid do you have to be to put your hands on a cop?

Control the head, control the body.

I saw some news station interview the cop.  Apparently, both of these kids have records already, so that explains a lot.  

We all went on spring break when we were younger, so I'm not going to hold the rest of crowd in the same category as the two guys getting arrested.  Hell, I was at the bar crawl this past weekend, so I really can't :)

Archived