• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Bye SlingTV

Jeremy Igo

I intentionally have waited to see the bugs get worked out.

Similar to Netflix for me i rarely go watch movies on there. It seems like it's a time killer.

I can see many people missing march madness games with Igo mentioned.

Yeah it was bound to happen but they should get through it.  This happened during the first PPV on WWE Network lol.  Takes some time because media/game companies never buy enough servers and just plug them in as they go.  This will also happen with HBO NOW on the Sunday Game of Thrones comes back, I promsie you.

Yeah it was bound to happen but they should get through it. This happened during the first PPV on WWE Network lol. Takes some time because media/game companies never buy enough servers and just plug them in as they go. This will also happen with HBO NOW on the Sunday Game of Thrones comes back, I promsie you.

wwe network still doesn't work for me

We keep losing our Netflix movies mid stream due to issues on their end so afaik they all suck.

And I'm not talking about anything remotely popular, we were trying to watch ancient Patch freaking Adams so the kids could see their cousin in it when he was a kid, terrible....

anything Robin Williams is good...... c'mon......

wwe network still doesn't work for me

Which device are you using to run it? I've used the app for my PS3 with no problems basically since the beginning.

To your point, Jeremy, yes Sling TV is definitely still buggy. I decided not to renew the service after my 7-day trial. I might give them another look later this year. Having access to ESPN during the summer isn't as big of a deal, but when fall time rolls around I'll want to watch. I think.

Which device are you using to run it? I've used the app for my PS3 with no problems basically since the beginning.

To your point, Jeremy, yes Sling TV is definitely still buggy. I decided not to renew the service after my 7-day trial. I might give them another look later this year. Having access to ESPN during the summer isn't as big of a deal, but when fall time rolls around I'll want to watch. I think.

Computer

We keep losing our Netflix movies mid stream due to issues on their end so afaik they all suck.

And I'm not talking about anything remotely popular, we were trying to watch ancient Patch freaking Adams so the kids could see their cousin in it when he was a kid, terrible....

Patch Adams is hands down the worst movie I have ever seen in a theater...I was accused of hating cancer kids when I rolled my eyes laughing at the butterfly scene with Patch's yelling at God from a mountain scene.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived