• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings Release Greg Jennings

t96

This move would make so much sense.

Sadly I don't think we have the cap space for it.

I agree with you 100%.

I would love to have Jennings here in place of Cotchery.

He is a true #2....great mentor for the young guys (KB, Philly, and 2015 Draftpick)....and is a great locker room guy.

Sadly, cutting Cotchery would cost us and Jennings is going to cost more than we can really afford.

Man was Cotchery just a brutal signing.

If we can grab Perriman at 25 I think we'll be set. I went back and watched most of Ginns targets from 2013 and he and Cam were really beginning to click. Ginn had some big 3rd down grabs and really began to be someone Cam looked to in big situations. They weren't just go routes either, he was running in routes, crossing routes, comeback routes, we truly did miss him last season.

Benji

Perriman

Ginn

Brown

I'll make peace with that, I would really like to sign a WR that could possibly fill that #2 void in case someone like Perriman isn't there at 25 like a Jennings or Crabtree but I'm not sure we have the money to do so.

Ginn could've excelled in Zona but with the emergence of John Brown right from the beginning he never really got a shot. Although Ginn did have a few big drops here, he was always a step ahead of the corner downfield and with a few more better throws he may have had a few more TD's (@Minny, vs Atl).

Gotcha.

Thought you were saying he was a top WR by having him in Tier A.....I see that you were just breaking them by what you thought they would cost.

I agree wth you that he is decent....but is nowhere near worth what someone will pay him.

No worries.... inTerweBZ can cause things to be lost in translation.

If we can grab Perriman at 25 I think we'll be set. I went back and watched most of Ginns targets from 2013 and he and Cam were really beginning to click. Ginn had some big 3rd down grabs and really began to be someone Cam looked to in big situations. They weren't just go routes either, he was running in routes, crossing routes, comeback routes, we truly did miss him last season.

Benji

Perriman

Ginn

Brown

I'll make peace with that, I would really like to sign a WR that could possibly fill that #2 void in case someone like Perriman isn't there at 25 like a Jennings or Crabtree but I'm not sure we have the money to do so.

Ginn could've excelled in Zona but with the emergence of John Brown right from the beginning he never really got a shot. Although Ginn did have a few big drops here, he was always a step ahead of the corner downfield and with a few more better throws he may have had a few more TD's (@Minny, vs Atl).

The lack of a true veteran wr might hurt.

Benji

Perriman

Ginn

Brown

I really don't see Perriman as a first rounder.

Soooooo, as much as I question people that have "inside info" or a friend of a friends, cousins, neighbor that happens to watch their dog, that knows something......

I have heard from a reliable source that Jennings is in Charlotte today.

Heard he is meeting with Rivera.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Could be signed or not.

Just thought I'd pass this info on, so take it however you'd like.

Soooooo, as much as I question people that have "inside info" or a friend of a friends, cousins, neighbor that happens to watch their dog, that knows something......

Could be signed or not.

If you could elaborate on that "reliable source" just a little bit, I'd appreciate it.

Could be signed or not.

LOL

Archived