• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deion Sanders: "Saints arguably have the best CB tandem in the NFL. #Truth"

gettlemanjack

This. I don't get the love for Browner. He thrived off of the Seahawks from 7...then played awful in NE. He was more of a liability than an asset, especially with the penalties he committed. KB will eat Browner alive.

Browner plays well when he can get his hands on bigger, slower receivers. I wouldn't be surprised if he shadowed KB all day. However we can definitely exploit him if we can get Philly or Ted on him.

Sanders is really high on Lewis. Last year after the first game in Carolina, he said Lewis was playing as well as any corner in the league. I agreed. Lewis is probably the best corner nobody talks about. But knowing how much Deion likes him, his statement isn't surprising.

Sanders is really high on Lewis. Last year after the first game in Carolina, he said Lewis was playing as well as any corner in the league. I agreed. Lewis is probably the best corner nobody talks about. But knowing how much Deion likes him, his statement isn't surprising.

Also not surprising Lewis wants to GTFO.

Archived