• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deion Sanders: "Saints arguably have the best CB tandem in the NFL. #Truth"

gettlemanjack

Gilbert was disappointing. Desir was better. But another team is close to that list. If you're reading this you're getting warm. Heck if PFF is to be believed, they're already there.

I think Desir was the CB I wanted us to take last year but they literally picked him RIGHT before we picked. Am I remembering that right?

Browner's one of the most overrated corners in the league. They definitely have a formidable duo of corners and Lewis is the real deal, but to say they have the best CB tandem is ridiculous.

This. I don't get the love for Browner. He thrived off of the Seahawks from 7...then played awful in NE. He was more of a liability than an asset, especially with the penalties he committed. KB will eat Browner alive.

Yes but Bene is even better. Boston looks to have worked out too.

Oh I totally agree but didn't know that at the time. We traded up to get Bene so it wasn't him. And we gotBoston in 3rd I think. I could just look it up but...

...lazy.

How old are you before it becomes tough to keep up with all the draft prospects every year? I am hitting that wall now at 30.

LOL i was saying the same thing earlier, just havent kept up with it like i have done in the past. I think im cool with whoever we get at what position.

Archived