• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com: "Saints following the 2014 Cowboys blueprint that catapulted Tony Romo into the MVP race"

gettlemanjack

That's like saying the Panthers are going the way of the Patriots because they signed former all pro tackle Ore, Signed burner and return Ace Ginn Jr, and resigned all pro Olsen while getting rid of trouble maker Hardy. The Carolina Panthers saw last year Newton was at his best when he had multiple targets to throw too.

Oh cute, analysts are convincing themselves the Saints are some lethal offensive threat again for like the 6th year in a row. 

It's also funny how so many are turning a blind eye to so many of Browner's deficiencies and why he was on the open market in the first place.

Brees with injury prone r-back squad, an overrated Cooks (I know people liked him in the pre-draft but his college speed hasn't seemed to translate well), aging Colston...and Nick Toon?

Oh cute, analysts are convincing themselves the Saints are some lethal offensive threat again for like the 6th year in a row.

It's also funny how so many are turning a blind eye to so many of Browner's deficiencies and why he was on the open market in the first place.

Brees with injury prone r-back squad, an overrated Cooks (I know people liked him in the pre-draft but his college speed hasn't seemed to translate well), aging Colston...and Nick Toon?

I said it all year, pre-draft, post-draft, pre-season, regular season, post-season...Cooks is overrated and I wouldn't have taken him before our 2nd last year (#60). An injury prone runt that has no more special pass catching, route running, and speed skills that have been seen before countless times in this league.

And they gave up a 3rd (Turner?) to get him....Bwahahahaha!!!

Archived