• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What stands out the most in preseason?

SpeedOFLight

I Don't pay much attention to team performance in preseason, more to individual performance.

That being said, our defense definitely misses Kemo, Beason, and Davis. Two of those will be back, what we do about the third will have a significant impact on our season.

Some individuals have really stood out. On offense, the running back whose name escapes me and Kenny Moore. Mccown looked really sharp last night as well.

On defense, Conner has looked good in spots, and Brown looks like he will be very good for us.

Kenneth Moore seems to be the legitimate #3 WR we've needed in the passing game. Dante Rosario continues to show he has potential as a recieving TE and that he will be there when needed. Mike Goodson is probably the only third string RB who could get me this hyped up. Our LB corps, once they get healthy and put their game faces on, are going to be a shear force of nature. For the first time that I can honestly remember, our offense is going to have to carry the team.

Kenneth Moore seems to be the legitimate #3 WR we've needed in the passing game. Dante Rosario continues to show he has potential as a recieving TE and that he will be there when needed. Mike Goodson is probably the only third string RB who could get me this hyped up. Our LB corps, once they get healthy and put their game faces on, are going to be a shear force of nature. For the first time that I can honestly remember, our offense is going to have to carry the team.

i agree with this whole post.

i would also add the amount of passing plays that our TEs are actually involved in.

and everette brown. the guy has looked very good so far. 2 sacks in 3 games. but he has also been getting pressure, especially last night.

Tackling is a problem and we need 2 Dt not just one.

thinking the same. peppers is not worth his money. it would be sweet if we could trade him for 2 firsts or a first and high second and take two DT's. next year. of course we won't and will pay peppers 20 million for 8.5 sacks.

:party:

God..the we should have not tagged julius peppers comments are starting already.

Seems to me that most people are blaming Peppers for being paid 18mil this season. Peppers just signed as anyone else would have done. Its not his fault he is way over paid. He just accepted the generous offer is all. Stop blaming Peppers for being so highly over paid. He didnt say "Pay me 18mill or i won't play!" He said "I want out!"

added:

Im not saying we shouldn't have. Im just thanking Fox for consuming our cap room for other players that might be needed when injuries occur.

Archived