• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What stands out the most in preseason?

SpeedOFLight

Watching the preseason, I can pretty much say that our rb core is golden. This Goodson fellow has quickly made me like him already. He has that spunk & attitude. When you add him with the other guys, we will be very diverse with what we can do with our rbs. I am pretty much happy with our wr core. Smitty is still Freddy Krueger, so nothing lost there. Moose is the ageless wonder. I am becoming more and more interested in this third option of having Moore as the 3rd wr. I like Jarrett but he is not doing nothing to stand out and make plays.

One thing that stands out is the D. Knowing that we do have a few key injuries on d, what is it that we need to work on the most? Of course, the obvious we need is a DT.I really think we should change our D scheme. New DC but same schemes it seems. Our cb always seem to be out of place and there seems to be no communication with the safeties & cbs. Please tell me we are not still playing that cover 2! We need changed & it needs to be fix now.

What are your thoughts?

I agree. D please learn how to tackle. Also, I was a little worried about Gamble the other night. The ravens were definitely targeting him.[/QUOte/]

I've always been a Gamble Fan/defender but last night he made my job hard. It could've been he was trying too be more aware of the run but dam he had some bad coverage all night.

Listen, Gamble had one bad night but has been a great player for us over the years. Last season teams barely threw to his side at all. Any fan who is freaking out about Chris Gamble because of one preseason game needs to calm the eff down, and maybe go root for the Cowboys instead.

With that said, the run defense was surprisingly good last night against a solid running team. Our pass defense was lacking severely but we were getting little to no pass rush at all; Flacco had forever to throw and was able to find open receivers. Right now the defense just needs some consistency. Once we get Beason, Davis and Godfrey back in the game we'll be ok.

I would say poor play of our secondary and poor tackling. Problems that can be fixed but dont seem to be at the time. I guess our lack of DT help also but we all knew coming into this season that if one of our Olineman or Dlineman went down it was bad news.

If we go 0-4 this preseason practice or not, if I was Jerry Richardson in bad health in all I would go John Fox's office and take my right hand, and grab the center of his polo shirt, and try my best to put the whole shirt inside his mouth. Preseason or not we need to win to go in to the season on a better note. Come on Panthers!!! DAMN

If we go 0-4 this preseason practice or not, if I was Jerry Richardson in bad health in all I would go John Fox's office and take my right hand, and grab the center of his polo shirt, and try my best to put the whole shirt inside his mouth. Preseason or not we need to win to go in to the season on a better note. Come on Panthers!!! DAMN

Or tell the assistant coach with the biggest hands too punch him in the face.:D:D

Archived