• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Voth's sources: Panthers have no intentions of signing second wave free agents

gettlemanjack

We will have close to 70 million in cap space next year, of which half will go to Cam and Luke. After a restructure or extension of TD and CJ we will still have roughly 35-45 mill in cap space after Luke and Cams extensions and any carry over from this year. This is the last year of cap hell, let's just hope we have another great draft.

We will have close to 70 million in cap space next year, of which half will go to Cam and Luke. After a restructure or extension of TD and CJ we will still have roughly 35-45 mill in cap space after Luke and Cams extensions and any carry over from this year. This is the last year of cap hell, let's just hope we have another great draft.

this

I understand the concern. We did not even post a winning record last year and our front office appears happy with status quo.

I can't help but wonder if we would be so complacent in FA if we had missed the playoffs like we were supposed to with a sub 500 record.

I really wouldn't wonder that much.  If Gettleman hasn't proven anything else in his tenure as GM, it's that he believes in his system with little to no deviation. He's seems very dogmatic when it comes to team building.

Archived