• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings shopping Cordarrelle Patterson

gettlemanjack

Stills has had better stats than a lot of the tier 3 WRs most of us were wanting....  If he were to be traded to a division rival,  it would be for no less than a third round pick.   2 years of experience,  over 1,500 receiving yards,  22 yrs old...still on dirt cheap rookie cotract.         

Do not want. CP was known to be lazy and didn't put effort into learning the playbook. Also, the reason why he only spent one year at UT was because he failed all of his classes and was on the verge of being expelled because of this. The guy is as dumb as a rock.

Plus, there was the incident a year ago at a bar in Knoxville where he shoved my friend after she refused his request for sex. I got in his face and told him to fug off. I personally don't like the guy.

Do not want. CP was known to be lazy and didn't put effort into learning the playbook. Also, the reason why he only spent one year at UT was because he failed all of his classes and was on the verge of being expelled because of this. The guy is as dumb as a rock.

Plus, there was the incident a year ago at a bar in Knoxville where he shoved my friend after she refused his request for sex. I got in his face and told him to fug off. I personally don't like the guy.

To be fair, your female friend probably deserved it.

Archived