• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings shopping Cordarrelle Patterson

gettlemanjack

The Vikings have been disappointed with Patterson because he has problems learning the playbook and has not developed as a route runner.

Essentially he has not progressed as a WR and he is limited to gadget plays kind of like Harvin.

The Vikings have been disappointed with Patterson because he has problems learning the playbook and has not developed as a route runner.

Essentially he has not progressed as a WR and he is limited to gadget plays kind of like Harvin.

True..... but its harder to game plan against the Harvin's and the Patterson, not the Cotchery's and Bersins.

DG said no to Tiffany's

. . . and he's gonna want to get paid.

For what? Underperforming for 2 years? KB has better numbers after 1 year than he has after 2. And they were drafted in roughly the same position,. If he's gonna get paid, then KB's salary will be measured only in brinks trucks.

I love how on the huddle a free agent thread will pop up and you'll automatically have half the people against it no matter what. All with various reasons why this player is a problem all failing to realize every player who is on the market at this time comes with issues. There's no such thing as a perfect FA. They either cost to much, have character concern, or aren't that good anymore.

As for Patterson, for that price he's a steal. If I was Gettleman I'd make a call Atleast to inquire

Archived