• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings shopping Cordarrelle Patterson

gettlemanjack

How sharp do you need to be to catch a ball and run fast?

Smart enough to know what route you run on a given play, recognize coverages and adjust and use body language to fake out DBs.

I wouldn't scream if we went after him, but we've been burned by 'less than genius' receivers before.

Smart enough to know what route you run on a given play, recognize coverages and adjust and use body language to fake out DBs.

I wouldn't scream if we went after him, but we've been burned by 'less than genius' receivers before.

Of course he won't be the #1 target if he can't run all the routes, but as a #2/3 guy with some speed?  Cam could get him the ball.

Seattle netted a 6th rounder for Percy Harvin. Cordarelle could be had for a 6th as well.

Considering we've drafted the likes of Tony Pike, Zachary Williams and Joe Berger in the 6th round, Cordarelle is definitely worth the trade.

I'm thinking maybe a little higher than a 6th, I would be shocked if he went for lower than a 4th.

Archived