• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: Which team is nose diving harder?

JawnyBlaze

First to the bottom  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is blowing up the worst?

• Saints
    • 49ers
    • Eagles
  2. 2. Which team will be worst this year of the three?

• Saints
    • 49ers
    • Eagles

I dunno.  Kelly's a good offensive mind, but I had a hard time picking between Eagles and 49ers for the first one.  I can't help but think he's more of a brilliant mad dictator than crazy like a fox.  Sooner or later the players are going to get sick of it.

I feel like the Taints and 69ers are going to just flat out suck, which would be a continuation of last year if you look at it.

With Philly, they're starting over, but they're doing it Chip's way. He's going to get Mariota and he's going to have some room to lose. Next season for him is the beginning of 'his' experiment.

All 3 will suck, with SF being the worst and Philly and NO battling for first place b/t the 3.

I don't think the taints will suck too bad. i can see a .500 season from them. having a good interior line has been sean paytons secret ingredient for his tenure, and ungar is a great first step in restoring that. they'll prob pick up an o-linemen with one of their picks and brees will go back to being "that guy who throws for a million yards on an 8-8 team".

with that said, their defense will still be poo.

niners are fuged

I just think Kelly is going for quick, heady players to fit his system and happy to get rid of any guys that don't fit his system. Essentially bringing the college game into the NFL where newly drafted collegiate guys can step right in, making the tradition easier with better production at an earlier stage.

Chip Kelly's is a very smart football coach.

Do not underestimate.

Plus. He has his system and if u don't fit, u don't fit.

In college he was replacing his best lost talent with freshmen and getting better results.

It takes an NFL COACH 3 years to get established.

Sorry. But that's the way it works. Don't worry about the iggles.

Archived