• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Panther becomes CONSENSUS elite this season?

CelibatePimp

I will say Cam and Stewart because we will finally have Solid OL to run the ball with Stew from the beginning of the season (1,000+yds ) and some new speedy WR for Cam to throw ( 4500yds passing) 

And, no way Cam throws for 4500 yards. He's certainly capable of it, but he's not going to in Shula's offense. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Thing is this question isn't really possible to answer because players don't become "elite" in one year. Elite is consistently top 3-5 at your position, for multiple years. I think a lot of guys will take steps forward, and maybe guys will have an "elite" season, but I don't think any Panther becomes a consensus "elite" player.

Said no Super Bowl winning head coach ever.

Bruh Bruh every team that won the superbowl with a top D  either had a lead thanks to their offense for putting up points   and/ or had to stop the scoring drive  to give their offense a chance to win the game. It still comes down to your offense score more points than the other 

Thing is this question isn't really possible to answer because players don't become "elite" in one year. Elite is consistently top 3-5 at your position, for multiple years. I think a lot of guys will take steps forward, and maybe guys will have an "elite" season, but I don't think any Panther becomes a consensus "elite" player.

Luke 

Ealy elite? Like double digit sacks? I highly doubt.

he really started to turn it on at the end of the year. maybe not elite this year, but soon...it seems like all our pro-bowl DEs turned into monsters in their 3rd season.

we had some dings and missed games from our interior linemen that didn't help his production, add to that the absence of Hardy and Alexander. Ealy was thrown to the Wolves and I think that apes up his development some.

Archived