• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints deal TE Jimmy Graham to Seahawks

UNCrules2187

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• They have to find something he can consistently win at. Something to hang a hat on, and do it to death until they find something else. And then do those two things to death. Rinse and repeat. I wonder how far that will go.  The only thing I see is what we have already seen, I can’t imagine something much different. I am sure that is my lack of creativity and low potential for outside the box thinking, and not Young’s limitations talking. 
    • To me he still looks scared and shy to lead as well as limited in some abilities unfortunately. I hope it changes at some point in camp but we saw this last season as well so I'm afraid it's just the way things are with him. I hope second week of camp he comes out completely different but I am not banking on it at this point.
    • While I must admit I do not have much faith in our QB turning it around and at the tops of the league as a first overall pick should, I have to think the new RB once back to 100% and the new WR have a chance to be important pieces of the team for years to come with a little development in their rookie seasons. It's the first week of practice and would hold off judgement on a guy coming back from ACL surgery and a rookie WR struggling as most rookie WR's do. Our QB on the other hand in his second season still looking shaky this past week and pretty non aggressive pushing it downfield does majorly concern me as of course it did all last season. He just doesn't look like he is aggressive or motivated to lead as he should be to me personally.