• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS3 Slim vs XBOX 360 Elite

Kettle

several people around work spend endless hours playing modern warfare on PSN, and I haven't heard any complaints from them.

They don't know any better. :lol:

i don't think i'll be on there as much as i was in my halo days anyways.

Frequency of online play and how important game selection is should be your two main factors.

If you dont don't plan on being online much and can be content with a lesser selecton the PS3 is fine.

360....because you can mod it and then download and burn any game you want for free. Its really a no-brainer.

Oh, and if youre worried about the whole RRoD thing....dont. The new hardware they have pretty much doesnt fail like that anymore. That only applies to old systems, and its really not a big deal if it does break. If found a guy on Craigslist to fix mine for 30 bucks, and it took like an hour.

so are lobbys for online play and time it takes to get into a game improving on 360? when I had one it seemed only Halo got it right. i rented COD once, and tried like 5 times to get into a game before finally giving up. Each time I spent at least 3-5 minutes in the lobby so I was very aggravated.

360...I would rather pay and play

much better gaming experience and the library of games is just that much more for the 360

PS3 has already lost Metal Gear and the only reason God of War or Gran Turismo hasn't went to being non-exclusive is because they are owned by Sony......You will still have the PS nuthuggers, but their time has come and gone

I am just waiting for Apple to create something

Im typing on my unibody MacBook, and its by far the best laptop that ive ever owned....I dont understand the blind hate for Apple. I would wager that a lot of the haters have never used an Apple computer.

I'm just speaking from personal experiences.

From old G4 Cube issues, to the Macbook pros I got out in the field right now that are struggling to run software they are suppose to be able to run.

To my own personal Iphone problems.

I would wager that alot of the Apple lovers have never really put the screws to there hardware, & just use it for Email, Internet & basic apps.

if you like games to play you should buy a 360

wifi, blue ray, and free online play are gimmicks.

who doesn't have a cable they can connect to their xbox?

who gives a poo about blue ray?

what game are you going to play for free online?

if you like games to play you should buy a 360

wifi, blue ray, and free online play are gimmicks.

who doesn't have a cable they can connect to their xbox?

who gives a poo about blue ray?

what game are you going to play for free online?

Blu Ray a gimmick?

Its only the premier HD format for movies, not to mention that games are becoming larger and are going to require 3 DVD's vs 1 BR

http://scrawlfx.com/2009/07/id-on-blu-ray-advantages-for-rage-doom-4

Archived