• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fozzy gets a two year deal

Jeremy Igo

Hence the reason I linked the calendar.

My other comment was in response to someone saying it had something to do with the compensatory pick formula. Whether or not they are tendered or signed it does not matter in regards to future compensatory picks.

My comment was in response to PanthersUnited, not a general comment. You shouldn't have took it in that context.

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams really ooking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker. Soon I'm sure we will hear we just signed Deandre Pressley to a two year deal

Because they are the easiest to get out of the way.  Exclusive rights free agents basically just say yes sir where do i sign.  Not exactly tough negotiations.

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams really ooking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker. Soon I'm sure we will hear we just signed Deandre Pressley to a two year deal

You realize free agency hasn't even started yet, right?

@RavensInsider

Fozzy Whittaker two-year Panthers deal: $1.36 million, $50,000 signing bonus, $585,000, $675,000 salaries, up to $100,000 incentives per yr

Like the Ginn deal, the incentives make this a little harder to project. Looks like $25k per year come in the form of "likely" bonuses while the remaining $75k will be unlikely. Estimating...

2015: $635k

2016: $725k

Archived