• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fozzy gets a two year deal

Jeremy Igo

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams really ooking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker. Soon I'm sure we will hear we just signed Deandre Pressley to a two year deal

Moleman just did.

And I've explained plenty of things to you already.  Haven't seen the slightest hint that you have the capacity to understand any of it.

Two year deal speaks to the faith the Panthers have in him. Could be they really do see him as a viable Deangelo replacement.

I like this. It looks like they've learned from all the players that left for a paycheck after playing well in their one-year deals.

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams really ooking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker. Soon I'm sure we will hear we just signed Deandre Pressley to a two year deal

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/schedules/keydates

They are ERFAs.

We signed them today so they wouldn't count against our compensatory picks next year, where we expect to get one for Hardy.

It's good depth and there's no guarantee at least one of the two make the active 53 roster. It doesn't mean we're done in free agency either. Hell, free agency hasn't even started.

Resigning your own free agents isn't part of the formula.

I still think we add another RB. Need 3 guys on the depth chart, especially with Stew being so fragile during his career. Look for a 4th-6th rounder to be used on a RB in the draft, possibly as high as a 3rd if there's an extreme amount of value there but no higher than that.

They are ERFAs.

Resigning your own free agents isn't part of the formula.

Their offers do have to be tendered by a certain date to keep them from becoming unrestricted.

Not signed, mind you, but definitely tendered.

Our front office just went ahead and took the next step.

Their offers do have to be tendered by a certain date to keep them from becoming unrestricted.

Not signed, mind you, but definitely tendered.

Our front office just went ahead and took the next step.

Hence the reason I linked the calendar.

My other comment was in response to someone saying it had something to do with the compensatory pick formula.  Whether or not they are tendered or signed it does not matter in regards to future compensatory picks.

Hence the reason I linked the calendar.

My other comment was in response to someone saying it had something to do with the compensatory pick formula.  Whether or not they are tendered or signed it does not matter in regards to future compensatory picks.

Voth talked about that in regard to Oher and Ginn.

(probably why that was mentioned)

Archived