• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fozzy gets a two year deal

Jeremy Igo

Hopefully he enters this season with a hunger to prove himself now that he's finally getting a legit shot.  I loved me some Fozzy last year... he just made plays.

Just had to comment on your sig gif.  I wish I had a compilation of J-Stew stiff arms.  He has one of the sickest stiff arms in the league.

I'm loving the sense of urgency by our FO. Free Agency is less than 24 hrs away and we lock up Brenton Bersin and Fozzy Whitaker?! Like seriously?! Jesus, atleast lock up a REAL player like Josh Norman or someone

Yes, we all know you're outraged :rolleyes:

Give it a rest, dude.

I'm loving the sense of urgency by our FO. Free Agency is less than 24 hrs away and we lock up Brenton Bersin and Fozzy Whitaker?! Like seriously?! Jesus, atleast lock up a REAL player like Josh Norman or someone

You mean lock up people that are already locked up for this year....

Yes, we all know you're outraged :rolleyes:

Give it a rest, dude.

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams really ooking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker. Soon I'm sure we will hear we just signed Deandre Pressley to a two year deal

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams reply looking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker

We signed them today so they wouldn't count against our compensatory picks next year, where we expect to get one for Hardy.

It's good depth and there's no guarantee at least one of the two make the active 53 roster. It doesn't mean we're done in free agency either. Hell, free agency hasn't even started.

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams really ooking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker. Soon I'm sure we will hear we just signed Deandre Pressley to a two year deal

Comp picks

Explain to me again why guys like Bersin and Whitaker couldn't wait?! Do we have teams reply looking to come in and grab these guys or something? I just think we have more pressing business than Brenton freakin Bersin and Whitaker

Simple explanation... They would become URFA's tomorrow.  If you want to keep your ERFA's, you sign them before the new league year, for cheap.  That makes them a priority today.

Archived