• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fans Last Night at BOA Stadium

Woodcookedbbq

No. Inference from what I wrote clearly implies that while aware of the problems you or others may be bringing up discussing them does little to fuel the fire of fandom. Discussing the positives however does and as this message board is just a place for the fire to be stoked you are directly working against it's purpose by attempting to stifle any positive discussion that may result by repeatedly pointing out negative things that have both been discussed to death and are already recognized by everyone with eyes and/or ears.

At least people flaming you can make things interesting for a few minutes though :P

Or maybe you're just someone who sees the worst part of things and just loves to rub it in the face of others who are trying their best to look past the obvious negative things you espouse and onto the positives.

Why you have to do it here is what I wonder.

to answer that just view here:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/18315-some-us-denile-8.html#post2145547

Anybody notice that in 2 corners of the stadium, they ran a message all game long that they now have a number that you can text to, to squeal on fellow fans.

Better be on your P's & Q's, someone may turn you in if you yell at the referee, and the event police may come and take your PSL.

:eek:

These numbers were put up on the big screens at various points during the home games last year. Starting to see it at more and more events down here in Atlanta too.

They don't literally have cheese,they might be drinking wine,they mostly sit at the club seats(the best view,worst fans)300 section.They are the ones who are apathetic and quiet,talking amonst themselves and will give you dirty looks or even call security on real football fans(standing and cheering,yelling,drinking beer)!I would like to see more johnny 6 packs than whine and cheese,but the whine and cheese pay the most $,they aint going anywhere!:mad:

Buy YOU one asshole and join us! No need for all the chin music!

I know the atmosphere in the stadium sucks sometimes, but instead of pissing and whining about it, I'm planning for one of my first major purchases out of college to be PSLs so I can do whatever I can to fill at least one seat with a fan who will make noise, won't sell out to opposing fans, and will never leave early.

No. Inference from what I wrote clearly implies that while aware of the problems you or others may be bringing up discussing them does little to fuel the fire of fandom. Discussing the positives however does and as this message board is just a place for the fire to be stoked you are directly working against it's purpose by attempting to stifle any positive discussion that may result by repeatedly pointing out negative things that have both been discussed to death and are already recognized by everyone with eyes and/or ears.

At least people flaming you can make things interesting for a few minutes though :P

I have no idea what that meant. But you sound like one of those nerdy dudes in those old right guard commercials that try to talk all apropiate and crap. :P

I have no idea what that meant. But you sound like one of those nerdy dudes in those old right guard commercials that try to talk all apropiate and crap. :P

It means you say the same two things on this board over and over: Panthers will suck this year and BOA stadium sucks. Who forces you to be a so-called fan or forces you to pretend to attend games? You bring nothing to the table, youre obviously not a Panthers fan nor have ever been to BOA stadium, or Charlotte at that matter. Your words are worthless, lack creative and any thought. Whether you're a Saint, Falcon, Buc, or Jet troll, you are absolutely worthless. Oh, and by not being able to comprehend that, all signs point you may be an 11 year old booger eater.

Heh you are close Gman...but I'm actually this guy from the Old Spice commercials.

2842887672_5ec13d5d65.jpg?v=0

It means you say the same two things on this board over and over: Panthers will suck this year and BOA stadium sucks. Who forces you to be a so-called fan or forces you to pretend to attend games? You bring nothing to the table, youre obviously not a Panthers fan nor have ever been to BOA stadium, or Charlotte at that matter. Your words are worthless, lack creative and any thought. Whether you're a Saint, Falcon, Buc, or Jet troll, you are absolutely worthless. Oh, and by not being able to comprehend that, all signs point you may be an 11 year old booger eater.

The fact that I get a rise out of you so easily by posting simple facts about how lame the atmosphere is and how bad the panthers will be next year proves that my posts are definitely worthy. If they were worthless then you wouldnt spend so much time following me around like Madhatter and Jangler does latching onto every word that I say. :)

We are not following you around. We are hopeful that maybe you will take a clue from everyone on this board and get the hell out of town. Your posts are worthless.

There is not one single person on this board who agrees with you or supports your crap in any way. However, you continue to return. Therefore, it is fully evident that you are a troll.

Gman is definitely in the whining, crybaby bitch camp that I alluded to, for what it's worth. That kind of poo isn't going to change the culture at BoA, no matter how much of a warrior you think you are for posting on an internet forum.

warrior888888.jpg

poster_internetwarrior.jpg

Anybody notice that in 2 corners of the stadium, they ran a message all game long that they now have a number that you can text to, to squeal on fellow fans.

Better be on your P's & Q's, someone may turn you in if you yell at the referee, and the event police may come and take your PSL.

:eek:

They've had that in other stadiums for a long time. Had it in Chicago when we went up for that playoff game. Nothing new.

Archived