• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fans Last Night at BOA Stadium

Woodcookedbbq

It has been awhile since I went to the stadium and I must admit it was a pretty good atmosphere. I mentioned to my son that things seem to get better and better each year.

Sure there were still a lot of fans with jerseys on from other teams (many were teams that weren't even playing which I will never understand) but the Panther fans represented well for a preseason.

Gonna be rowdy when the Eagles come to town..........better bring your "A game" that day Panther fans. ;)

It has been awhile since I went to the stadium and I must admit it was a pretty good atmosphere. I mentioned to my son that things seem to get better and better each year.

Sure there were still a lot of fans with jerseys on from other teams (many were teams that weren't even playing which I will never understand) but the Panther fans represented well for a preseason.

Gonna be rowdy when the Eagles come to town..........better bring your "A game" that day Panther fans. ;)

Yeah,Panther fans need to be more like "Iggle" fans,even despite the fact that iggle fans are obnoxious as hell,Panther fans need to be LOUDER!See you iggle fans for game 1,hopefully the real Panthers will show up to play!;)

Anybody notice that in 2 corners of the stadium, they ran a message all game long that they now have a number that you can text to, to squeal on fellow fans.

Better be on your P's & Q's, someone may turn you in if you yell at the referee, and the event police may come and take your PSL.

:eek:

Anybody notice that in 2 corners of the stadium, they ran a message all game long that they now have a number that you can text to, to squeal on fellow fans.

Better be on your P's & Q's, someone may turn you in if you yell at the referee, and the event police may come and take your PSL.

:eek:

Squeal on what fighting or excessive drunkeness? Surely they are not gonna come kick you out for yelling! I mean come on it's football!

I was surprised how many people were there for the 1st preaseason game. Thursday will probably be a different story but the place was pretty full.

Could someone define for me the wine and cheese crowd? I apparently don't have a clue as to how to identify these folks? Is everyone in the lower level = wine and cheese? I have yet to see any actual wine or cheese for that matter at any game. Does not being rowdy = wine and cheese?

This thread will have gayman drooling at the finger tips, and he will tell all of you that you are wrong. I wasnt able to see the game and no longer living in Charlotte, I am glad to hear these observations. I hope to be down there for the week 17 match up and will be at both the NYG and NYJ games.

That's an excellent question. I'd like to know that myself.
They don't literally have cheese,they might be drinking wine,they mostly sit at the club seats(the best view,worst fans)300 section.They are the ones who are apathetic and quiet,talking amonst themselves and will give you dirty looks or even call security on real football fans(standing and cheering,yelling,drinking beer)!I would like to see more johnny 6 packs than whine and cheese,but the whine and cheese pay the most $,they aint going anywhere!:mad:

Archived